Friday, December 5, 2008

Walmart sale!

I don't believe it, Walmart has our tv on sale for $498. Also, a 50"plazma for $798. They're practically giving them away. I want my money back so I can buy two of them, lol. Well, nobody else can compete with that. Our tv is a 42" Sanyo LCD and we love it, so I shouldn't complain. Never buy tvs any place else. Of course, I am a champion of Walmart, no matter who says what. If GM had run their business like Walmart, they wouldn't be in the mess they are today.

Sunny, cool day here. Our Christmas Light parade is tomorrow evening, and starts at the park down the street, so no excuse not to go. They have the usual bands, etc. and 28 floats, all lit up!

Guess I will have a spiral ham for Christmas, now for the sides, gotta work on that one. Hope all is well out there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A few years back, 2004 or 5, I bought a vcr at Shopko, then Walmart had the exact same vcr for 30 less. I took it back to Shopko and bought it at Walmart. They have cheap yarn too.