Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oops!



Had a post all ready and then - poof!! I'm not sure what happened. I received an email from one of my classmates in Missouri and it was cold and snowy there with a temp of 13F, eek!

Watching the weather news on TV and it seems that everywhere from the Sierras to Albuquerque have snow and then the midwest too. We have no snow, 63F here, should reach 65F. Because of our elevation, 4335', it does get very cold at night. Just watching the videos of cars skidding off the roads on the ice, it just looks so scary. I can remember those days!

Floyd has been outside most of the day, listening to his radio and visiting with neighbors. He just loves being outdoors.

Not much new. I have leftovers for dinner tonight, so no cooking for me, lol. Need to get to the library tomorrow and return some books. Also, need to get to Walmart and do a little shopping.

Take care all. talk with you later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It took over an hour to go 12 miles to night for my class. I like being outside too, but not in this weather. Although, after I got here, it is pretty out.

moni said...

I have no doubt that the snow is lovely. Just too cold!

Teresa said...

Our school system will be closed for the Inauguration, so we now have a 4-day weekend since MLK's B'Day is that Monday.