Monday, December 29, 2008

Nice week ahead!

Ok, so I am always talking about the weather, only shows what an old lady I am. Young people do not care about weather, lol. So we are going to have a week in the 60s, yea!!!!

My daughter Phyllis is in Denver so that her daughter will have company in the event her baby arrives! Better to be there than to be sorry, lol.

Still recovering from all the goodies at Christmas and received another box of candy this morning, SEEs Candy from California, a yum!

Every day since the 24th has seemed like Sunday and this next week will be the same with all the closures, etc. Gosh, I look forward to January 2nd.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. Talk with you later.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Since I am officially old, 50 next month, I like to talk about the weather.:) We are at 55 degrees today. Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I talk about the weather all the time. I have a weather page and am always checking on it. Ever since I was a private pilot in 85 I've been watching weather like a hawk, plus you have to know what you'll be driving in, also thunderstorms, etc for planning. I love watching the weather, birds. Better than tv. Still at work. A seed catalog from Jung's arrived last week.

Jim said...

Happy New Year!

driatoria<--Latin for desert