Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beautiful Day!

It was 73F today, with lots of sunshine. I understand the next week will be upper 60s with sunshine - a little coolish, but not bad. I went to the library today and got some mysteries, Mrs. Murphys mysteries (Mrs. Murphy is a cat). She talks with other cats and a dog. Well, why not and there are humans in these books also by Rita Mae Brown.

Also, I went to the MVD to get my driver's licensed renewed. I had to wait 2 hours.

What else?? Not much, guess we will go shopping tomorrow. Talk with you all later.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just checked out 'Murder at Monticello, or, Old sins' last Wed eve at my favorite library. It is the 3rd in the Mrs. Murphy series. I have read 1. Wish you were here. 2. Rest in Pieces, 5. Murder, She mewed (audio version) and book 7 Cat on the scent. I get a kick out of them. In later books the possum in the haymow helps out, as well as the owl who lives in the roof of the barn. There certainly are sonme sleezy characters around there. In the book I just checked out - I think it takes place at Jefferson's home (the real Pres Jefferson), I think,. 2.5 weeks left of fall semester. I soon as I'm done, I'm enjoying my free 2 weeks before spring semester starts by reading this.

Can't beleive the wait you had. It's the same poor long wait around here.

Unknown said...

Whoops ,mistake -we have 3 weeks off between semesters.
I'm really sick and tired of winter and cold already.

moni said...

Enjoy those three weeks Connie.Try to rest and relax as much as possible.

This older book is about "Ash Lawn" - home of James Monroe. Very cute kitties and one little dog.

Jim said...

"upper 60s with sunshine - a little coolish"

You really like rubbing it in!

It's snowing, and 26.

dinab <== yet another TV ab exercise contraption!