Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sunny Day!

Floyd made a trip to Peppers on his trike. He visits with neighbors along the way, so it is a social thing for him. Today is really a lovely day and he is outside enjoying the sunshine with his radio, the dogs, a beer and cheese snacks. Life doesn't get much better than that. I was outside with him earlier. Now I am watching tv and playing on the computer. Floyd bought me some Nacho Doritos, which I love. He said "I saw them and thought of you", lol.

Things are fine here. Our friends the Watsons are getting over the Flu, Pat's eldest James is about to graduate high school, Kim just got married, things are going Stewart's way and all is right with the world.

Gotta get me a diet coke and check out those Doritos. Talk with you later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was nice and sunny over noon and you could run out with a sweatshirt instead of winter jackets. Winter storm watch for snow on Friday though.