Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Birdbath

Floyd said this morning, "I'm going somewhere and I will be back soon". I kind of figured he was getting a haircut. He gets haircuts when he has no hair. Anyway, he was back in about 20 minutes and he brought back a nice concrete birdbath! I love it. We have it in our backyard and when our Mulberry tree gets all filled out, it will look great. We have it between our Mulberry Tree and our Plum Tree.

We found pine cones on all but one of our pine trees! Our trees are still babies but are about 12 feet tall. Duke loves to play with and chew on pine cones. :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a birdbath, it is white plastic and I put sand in the bottom to weight it down. It is in storage now for 3 years. Someday I will have a place to use it again. They loved to drink, bath and play around in the water.