Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spring Chores

Floyd is fertilizing our plants and trees. We haven't purchased our peach trees yet so we can do them when they are planted. I'm glad he is fertilizing everything. I don't know what he is using, because he went to the store and bought something and when he came home, he said "I bought something for the shrubs and trees, and it isn't your kind of stuff", lol.

The wind just came up out of the west. It seems as if we will have a couple of cooler days this week. So I still haven't gone to the library and will do this sometime this week. I was up late last night watching the Primaries, and I'm kinda slow today. I began fixing dinner about a half hour ago. Had to thaw some chicken. I am fixing a large chicken breast for Floyd and legs for me and the doggies. I am also fixing some mac & cheese and mixed veggies. We have pie for desert, so I don't think I need fix more.

Well old McCain made it. He's kind of skanky, cheated on his first wife with Cindy and most likely cheated on Cindy from all reports. I don't think he can be trusted. So this is my opinion and he is so old now, he probably has forgotten more than he ever knew, lol.




Talk with you all later. Have a good week.


2 comments:

moni said...

Actually Connie, he was 5th from the bottom of the class. His family had a military history but all of McCain's navy buddies said that "he,(McCain) was always around having fun and looking for a good time". Not Presidential material that is for sure. Yes, he is very rude to reporters.

Jim said...

Hi Moni!

I voting for whoever runs the fewest ads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

vaaetuq<-- a Russian car brand