Saturday, March 1, 2008

March 1st, 1008

Our plum tree has lots and lots of blooms, yea! I need to check out some peach trees at Walmart and Kmart next week. We have noticed that all the trees are greening up nicely here in Deming. I just love Spring. Floyd took a bike ride today and bought himself a few beers. He hasn't had any in about 6 months because one of his meds just made beer taste awful. He has since had the dosage of the med changed, and he said he enjoyed his beer today with no side effects. You know at our age, simple pleasures are about all we have and I am glad he will be able to have a couple of beers daily during the long hot summer that we always have.

Just finished a book by Harlan Cobin, he is just a great author. He writes American detective mysteries which are my favorite. I'll be back at the library come Monday, lol. Well, I need to go over to my other blog, the one about space tourism and do some updates. Hope you enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: