Monday, June 15, 2009

Monsoon Season

According to our weather people, today marks the first day of the official Monsoon season. Normally, it doesn't begin until July 1st, but this entire year has been different weatherwise, so I guess the meterologists look at the oceans and long term effects of the El Nino and declared today as the first of the summer Monsoon season.

It is a lovely sunny day with some white fluffy clouds about. Yesterday we did have some thunderstorms with just a little rain but with lots of thunder and fireworks.

My zucchini has buds on it, lol.

Time to stop and finish dinner. Hope this is a good day for everyone.:)

2 comments:

the Baitlady said...

Your zucchini is budding ~ I'm jealous! I just love zucchini. What a versatile little veggie that is. I wish Slim liked it better; but there are a few recipes I slip it in and he doesn't even seem to notice. Maybe he notices and just doesn't say anything.

moni said...

If you dip it in batter and fry it, he may enjoy it that way. I serve it like that and with ranch dressing to dip it in. (First I cut it up into strips like large french fries.)