Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF

Tomorrow is my granddaughter Allison's Wedding in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Lots of people will be there and it should be great fun. I am sorry that we cannot be there. She is a lovely girl.

My tomato plants are blooming, Yea! I love tomatoes and the one's at the store have absolutely NO taste. Even the "hothouse" variety have no taste!

It has been hot here and I guess there is a heatwave all out west. The fire in Santa Barbara caused the temps to spike to over 100 at 11:00 pm last night, but thankfully the temps are much cooler today. I don't mind the heat here, since it seems that I have waited all year for it. The cooler keeps our house plenty cool.

Floyd went to the store today and brought home some apple pie. Think I'll have a cup of coffee and some of that pie.:)

No comments: