Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hump Day

Wednesdays are nice, means the week is half over. I had a very nice Mother's Day and hope all the moms out there did too.

Our little vegetable garden is doing just fine. The zucchini plants are poking their heads out of the ground and I have blooms on my tomato plants. They seem to be happy plants.

I've been on Facebook a lot lately. They have interactive games to play and one is "Farm Town". I really enjoy it because you can send people gifts and people can send you gifts, like animals, trees, fences, bldgs., you know "farm" stuff. The little farm animals make noises which are cute. You plant seeds and then harvest your crops for money, lol. I think this App. would be especially fun during the dark, cold days of winter.

Facebook is perfect for families to keep in touch as well as friends. Pictures can be put on there and notices too. I am waiting for granddaughter Allison's wedding pictures to be put on there. Thinking that I am going to go to bed early tonight. I plan to make a list of things I need to do tomorrow and I can only think of one thing,... that is not good. Hopefully I will remember by tomorrow.

No comments: