Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday!

Beautiful day here in Deming. Our lows this next week will be about 40F maybe even some 30s. I have been able to be outside to read since our daytime highs have been in the low 80s.

I've been watching the candidates on the Campaign Trail this morning and notice all the pretty colors in N.C. We have a few trees turning, but it isn't quite the same this far south. Our Plum tree is a pretty red and our silk trees are yellow.

We have added a scarecrow to our outside Fall decorations. This morning is really chilly with a breeze and just now 54F, brrr. Glad I have my books to read. We will be lucky to reach 70F today after a high of 86F yesterday. Well, I have some work to do around the house also, inside stuff, so that's ok. Time to hang some curtains, lol. I add some warm colors for winter.

Take care all, talk with you later.

No comments: