Tuesday, October 21, 2008

McCain - "done"

I see that McCain has given up on New Mexico, Colorado and Iowa. I think he is just tired and has run out of things to say. Palin today was in Nevada and all she did was talk about Biden. How can you win when all you do is put down the other side?? Lots of early voting here in NM this year.

I made pizza yesterday and have tons left, so guess what, dinner will be a repeat, lol.

Lovely weather here. A little on the warm side but starting tomorrow, it should be in the 70s, more like Fall. I'm going to have some homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch, yum!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Please, the Dems are so mean to McCain/Palin it's rediculous. Look at your own blog mom. Mean spirited toward the Republicans, but we can't say anything about the inept OBama, the mesiah, the one? Please - Biden seems to be doing a good job at pointing fingers at his own running mate. Gaffe-o-meter. Too funny! :)

Jim said...

teresa no be mean to moni!

moni -- send pizza

Teresa said...

It's all in good fun Jim. My mother is just confused about who would be the best president. :) It's hard being a conservative in my family as I am the only one.