Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall weather!

I have already voted by mail. BE SURE TO VOTE!!

Im not really complaining yet, lol. Today is an especially Fall kind of day, cloudy, some rain, coolish. I must go to the library today, that is the only thing on my agenda. Tomorrow is another Debate Day. I enjoy the Debates because my guy always does good. He acts like he knows where he's at and what's going on, unlike the other guy, THAT ONE, lol.

From what some of the folks are saying on the news, the fact that Obama is doing so well has come as a surprise to them, why???? People want change and he represents change.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Actually, I expected Obama to be up by double-didget numbers. He has the economy and the war on his side. The fact that McCain is at all close means that people are smart and not accepting change for the sake of change. There should be some substance...not just words.