Saturday, August 2, 2008

Internet problems

Well, actually my computer broke! It was ten years old, so I was not surprised. I had thought that it was gone before, but this time was for sure. I found a nice little computer at Walmart and it was on sale and not only that, but this is a tax-free weekend, so I lucked out. It is really nice having a new computer.

We had quite a lot of rain in July, and hopefully not so much in August. We are not used to dealing with weeds here in the desert, lol. Floyd did get a mosquito bite last week. Hope there are no more out there.

Had good news from Stewart today, hope it holds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What is a tax free weekend? For all stores in the state or just one store's promotion?

the Baitlady said...

Have fun with that new computer! I'm sorry but I had a little chuckle about your dealing with weeds and Floyd getting "A" mosquito bite last week. I didn't know there was such a thing as "A" mosquito bite ... lol... we have so many of them around here it isn't funny. Avon Skin So Soft is a great product for a bug repellent. A tax free weekend ~ interesting... I know we don't have that here.
P.S. thanks for your kind words on my journal... I've just been in a slump; but I'm over it now. SMILE