Sunday, August 17, 2008

Beautiful Weather!

I am always complaining about the weather, but today is perfect. We are going to go for a ride in the country. Well, you know I got a new computer, and I really like it but I don't like windows Vista! I still can't find things that I want in a hurry and I have added too many shortcuts so that I can get around.

I watched that religious thing with Obama and McCain last evening, thought it was silly. I don't care what religion someone has, why should I??. McCain was true to form, crazy old man, all he wants to talk about is what happened to him years and years ago. That's how old guys are, they tell the same stories over and over. He shakes that little fist and gets so angry, lol. He seems to remember every little thing that was said to him and what he said back, hmmm. Did you know that his oldest son Doug is 48 years old?? A year older than Barack Obama!!

He never talks about what he did when he came home from Vietnam. He found out that his wife had been in an auto accident and seriously injured, so what did he do, started running around, never home, left his wife alone with the three children they had. He got a marriage license with Cindy before he was even divorced. He lied about his age to Cindy. Guess he saw a pretty girl with a rich daddy and wanted that more than his marriage.

Amazing that he remembers everything about his capture and nothing about his affairs during his younger days. He has never been a nice person and he doesn't fool me. BTW, McCain's first wife is alive and living in Virginia Beach, VA. She still has to use crutches to get around but she is able to drive.

I don't think McCain deserves a pass on this.

http://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/06/09/carol-mccain-the-wife-john-mccain-callously-left-behind/.......

Other people have similar opinions regarding McCain.




RANT OVER!!, lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with everything you say, except i don't think his wife is pretty. she looks too hard with her black eyeliner and her snottiness makes her ugly. my 2 cents worth.

Perfect weather her for a couple of weeks now. Just so nice even through out the night to go out with no extra clothes on.

That link is interesting. I never saw his first wife before. she is lucky to be rid of him though. I think I will email that link to friends.