Monday, April 19, 2010

Nice week!



This past week has been especially nice as my son came from Tucson and he and his little dog spent 3 1/2 days here visiting. It was good to have someone to visit with and we sure enjoyed the company. I had a bout of arthritis while he was here, so I kind of limped around, lol. Feeling much better now. Why do bad things happen when people come to visit????

We had our cooler serviced and our furnace serviced for summer. How nice to only worry about the warm temps instead of the cold temps. I just hate cold weather, which I think the whole world knows, lol.

3 comments:

Cher' Shots said...

Oh what a beautiful picture. We used to live in Alaska and I miss the mountains something fierce. Thanks for sharing and I hope your arthritis behaves for you.
p.s. I'm Mel's sister. Mel from www.upnorthwithmel.blogspot.com

moni said...

Thanks Cher, so nice of you to visit me. Now I have another friend, how great!!!

~mel said...

Hope you're feeling better Moni~ I know what you mean about feeling like you've been hit with a Mack truck and still want to be social with company.
My daughter's new in-laws-to-be were visiting from Indiana while I was laid up and I felt bad that I was in so much pain and wasn't the best of company when they were here.
Also, I see Cheryl found you!! and you her!! LOVE IT!!!
Have a great day ~ and say HEY to Floyd for me. Love ya!!