Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter, etc....

Tomorrow is Easter, so I did a little grocery shopping so I could make a complete meal, lol. It will be just me and floyd and the truth of the matter is, we could have eaten out anywhere but I like leftovers, I need leftover ham for when I want split pea soup and also, I enjoy leftover salads. I make potato salad and fruit salad.

Our temp for tomorrow will be 80F so that is perfect. We have spent most of today outside, just so nice to have all that warm sunshine. I am so grateful that we don't have to worry about mosquitos and humidity. We do have to tolerate those Spring winds, but not today and not for the next few days.

So, all is well in our part of the world. I am wishing I had family that lived nearer to me but feel lucky that my son is only about 3 hours away. I find that I am envious of my ex SIL, she lives near her children and they are able to share their lives.

No comments: