Friday, October 2, 2009

October! !

a>


Halloween comes this month and then Thanksgiving in November and then Christmas in December. Lots of holidays this time of year. Also I have a November birthday and floyd has a December birthday, so yea!!!! I enjoy the holidays still, but keep it simple and inexpensive. We do not spend much money on them, that is for young employed people. I can remember the day when I enjoyed shopping, but no more.

Time for us to put out some pumpkins for decorations. I don't bake pumpkin pies anymore. We just buy them. Today was a beautiful day weatherwise. We did have a plumber come by and cover our cooler and service our furnace so if it gets cold we will have heat. Luckily, our winters are on the mild side, but still too cold for me, lol. Being an older person, I just cannot get warm or stay warm so I bundle up when it is cold.



This weekend is the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta and it is very special. Before 911 they had over 1,000 balloons but now it is around 600 because of all the restrictions and regulations of overseas entries.

No comments: