Friday, October 30, 2009

Month is almost gone :)

So what do you think, another month biting the dust. Also, another time change. Today is rather mild considering that Winter came into town and hung around a few days, yuk!!!

We went to Walmart this morning and we bought so much junk, lol. Floyd said "let's get candy for the kids". I said "floyd, the kids just don't stop by because of the dogs." And, he said "well, it's an excuse to buy candy"..which we did and then some. We bought this big, big, bag of peanut butter cups, huge bag of peppermint candies, cookies, apples, a pumpkin and lots of "stuff". I told him that I planned to bake some pumpkin sugar cookies tonight, but oh well. He wanted to buy a pie for dessert tonight but I nixed that. Old folks are like kids, I believe that. :)Oh yes, floyd did pick up a case of diet coke for me, YEA!! When we shop for groceries, he always says "what's for dessert?".

Beautiful coolish day here, lots of sunshine. I'm surprised that our trees still have leaves after that awful wind of this past week

Enjoy Halloween and don't forget to turn back those clocks Sat. night.

1 comment:

Lynilu said...

Our "little winter" is nearly over for a while. tomorrow is to be about 60 and then up a few more over the following days. I'll be able to d a few more outside tasks, hopefully.

I don't get trick or treaters, either, but because I'm so far in the sticks! Enjoy your goodies!