Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, Monday....



We did get some nice rain from several thunderstorms that moved through our area yesterday. Monsoonal moisture, finally. All is going well here in Deming. The Duck Races are all over for another year. Two winners who each won $1,460. Two young boys won the money and are already making plans on how to spend it, lol.

Several cooler days on tap and that is always welcome this time of year. Floyd went for a long walk today, the weather made it enjoyable. What did I do,...not much!!

1 comment:

the Baitlady said...

Moni... isn't it nice to get some rain? It always has such a cleansing effect on everything. Glad to that you're getting some cooler weather. Honestly, I don't know how you can stand the heat. Although, people ask me the same thing about the cold. I hope that you're feeling better??? I sure would hate to hear that something happened to you. You're one of those dear sweet cyberspace friends of mine who has really touched a place in my heart. Stay healthy ~ and I'll do it too!!! Let's be some stubborn old gals and keep on tickin'!!