Tuesday, August 18, 2009

August will soon be over :(




Lots of days of sunshine. We sure could use some rain. Actually we did get a thunderstorm a week ago but no measurable rain and we haven't seen or heard from the Monsoons yet, how crazy is that?

I haven't felt so peppy these past few days so floyd has been taking care of things. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day. :)

Kids are back at school and some adults too that I know. The start of school always conjers up thoughts of Fall. In our part of the world, Fall doesn't really begin until October. By the time Thanksgiving gets here, it is nice and chilly, but usually warm enough during the day that we can have our dessert on the front porch.
My son is coming to see us next week, YEA!! He can only spend the day because he has obligations back in Tucson. Then, he will be here for Thanksgiving all day!! YEA again!!!!

Floyd is going to get a haircut in the morning. He gets up very early and chances are that he will be gone when I get up. He goes to bed early and is up early. Probably why he is so healthy, lol.

Hope all is well with all my readers out there. We are basically fine, no real news to report. Oh yes, Duck Races this week but I imagine floyd will go alone again, just kind of too much for me. I don't think he minds, he knows what he likes to do.

Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Lynilu said...

I was close, or at least closer, to you Monday and yesterday. A quick overnight visit with some friends in Elephant Butte which was very nice, much fun, but SOOOO hot! We just aren't used to 99° temps up here in the mountains!

I'm sorry you've been slowed down lately. I go through that every now and then, just feeling listless and blah. I hate it, but it passes. Never soon enough, but it passes. I hope you are better already, today.