Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Comings and Goings

My daughter Phyllis came from California for a visit. It was great to be able to talk with her. She has a very busy life and works very hard. It is tiring just thinking about it. She bought me a new camera which I needed.:-)Now Floyd's daughter, granddaughter and great-granddaughter are coming for a few days. Four generations right there, gotta get a photo!:) It has been a long time since Floyd has seen his oldest daughter, like 9 years!

I use to do a lot of cooking for guests, but nowadays, I just do a minimal amount of cooking. I am making a blueberry cheesecake and a large pan of green chile enchiladas (chicken), then I can fix some hot wings and potato salad for another meal. That's about it, ...then we go out to eat, lol. I actually enjoy cooking, but my health precludes me from spending much time on my feet.

I just can't believe that school begins this month and that next month is September...FALL, yikes! Seems as if summer just arrived. I mean this getting old stuff is getting old!

No comments: