Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I love summer

I've been spending this summer reading and watching tv movies. Just relaxing. We had a nice 4th, the food was good and everywhere we looked we had fireworks;the only problem was that the youngsters with firecrackers must have stayed up all night. We could use some more rain since it is monsoon season, we hope to have some nice rain this month. Every evening we have fluffy white clouds that build up, but then they disappear; our air is just too dry.

Gotta go fix dinner, going to fix fajitas tonight. Have a good week y'all.

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

I got a nice shower about a half hour ago. I haven't looked at the gauge, but I suspect it didn't register. Didn't lack long, but was nice, nonetheless. Sorry I took your rain outta that cloud!

Cher' Shots said...

We have been having a lot of rain so far this summer. My garden is loving it. Peas tower over 6' tall and are loaded.
Wishing you a great end to the week and a wonderful weekend.