Sunday, December 6, 2009

Reading Sue Grafton

I have read all of Sue's Alphabet mysteries, but I am reading them again, just for fun. I don't have all of them, but I do have most. I just received ("U" is for Undertow), which is the last one she has published. Previously, I read them from the library, but now I am buying them. They are relatively inexpensive since most have been out for quite a while.

Floyd is outside doing something. He gets claustrophobic if he is inside too long, lol. Our weather is more or less normal now after that really cold spell. In the 50s and 60s. Yesterday was 65F but today is cooler. The sunshine is bright and that helps if one can get away from that north wind.

I have watched a couple of Western movies this morning. Made myself a hamburger for brunch and have been reading since. What a life!!! Woot Woot! I don't have a clue as to what Floyd is doing, but I hear hammering, oh oh! The big dogs are outside with him, but Baby is asleep in the recliner, lol. She's like me, a big sissy.

Gonna fix something easy for dinner. Pasta with meat sauce.:-)

3 comments:

~mel said...

Moni... I had to laugh when you said you heard Floyd hammering, "oh oh!" Sometimes when I hear noises coming from the garage... I just turn a deaf ear to it. I don't want to know what kind of project is going on; and I stay away from it ~ because I don't want to be part of it... because I always seem to open my big mouth and have an opinion.

I think that's pretty cool reading Sue's Alphabet mysteries. I have to do an online search on that. I never heard of them before. Sounds interesting.

You're a western fan too ~ you and Slim would be a good pair. I think he's seen every western ever made... and many of them repeats.

Take care Moni and have a great day! Enjoy that beautiful weather!! We're in a winter storm watch through Wednesday ~ suppose to get another 6 to 8 inches of snow.

moni said...

hahaha, dangerous for us women to have an opinion, lol. Yes, Sue's mysteries are actually light reading and fun.

~mel said...

Moni...
Have you ever checked out half.com for books? I did a search on Sue Grafton's alphabet books and you can get them really cheap there.

http://search.half.ebay.com/sue-grafton_W0QQmZbooks

Just thought I'd share. :)