Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gosh, I am back and just been surfing.

Surfing and catching up. Naturally it is nice and warm here, in the 80s these days. I need to get back to the library. I have read all my books.

Not much new going on. Stewart was here over Easter and we had a good visit. We had HAM, lol.

My neighbor who was from Holland, Mich. passed away a week ago and her husband took her back home. She always looked so healthy, she loved walking in the neighborhood and would always stop and chat. Seems odd that she is actually gone.

Now I need to start answering my emails. Thanks for all the great ones Connie. I have been fine, just away from the computer.

Talk with you all later.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Hi Moni!

Glad you are back!

I figured you lost at the track and was hiding from the mob! :)

Sorry about you neighbor, funny how neighborhoods gradually change.

cacepli<--I got nothing for this