Friday, November 7, 2008

Hey, I'm older now!

(me and my girls), lol.

Well, considering the state of my health, this is indeed good news. I had a great birthday with many best wishes and also some super-goodies. Many thanks to all from a now much wealthier Moni, lol.

I see that it is 60F with no wind at all and lots of sunshine so I really can't complain even though it was 27F last night. Winter has come to our area. Did you all see the pictures of South Dakota and their 4 feet of snow??? Isn't that incredible, not even officially winter yet. I hear that the temps can drop as much as 70 degrees in one hour when that cold front moves in, yikes
Our trees are now shedding their leaves. However, some of our flowers are still blooming. Yesterday Floyd picked me a bunch of roses and put them in a vase for me. He did that before I was even out of bed.!

Talk to you all later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it.
We had snow falling for 3 days now. :-(

moni said...

Wow Connie, I guess it is that time again. Many years ago when I lived in Illinois, I had a neighbor who lived across the street and she was from Wisconsin. She always complained that we never had enough snow at the holidays and she missed the snow she had in Wisconsin.

the Baitlady said...

Happy Birthday Moni!! Sorry I'm a little late here. That was really sweet of Floyd picking flowers for you. Don't you just hate it when they go and pull something like that? Makes you feel obligated to keep them around for a while longer...lol ...just kidding.

I think you have a real keeper just as I have. Hell... after this many years who wants to go through all the trouble of training a new one!

I know that when you have health problem; every day is a blessing.

(I'm holding up a glass of imaginary beer here...) Cheers to my good cyberspace friend Moni. May she have a wonderful year and be here for many more birthday wishes; for many years to come. Love Ya Girl!! BIG HUG!!!