Thursday, June 12, 2008

TGIF

Omigosh, tomorrow is Friday the 13th! I had doctor appointments today and glad they weren't for tomorrow. I have a nice young doctor and he is very thorough. The first thing he did, was change my Cardiologist! I mentioned some of the problems with mine and he right away made an appointment with someone local who used to work at the famous Cleveland Heart Institute, so he is very qualified. The main reason I went to see the doc is that I have this rash all over me with no apparent reason. Anyway, he gave me a script for some salve. I made sure that he had all the right things on my chart, like a living will and a do not resusitate. I always tell the docs not to resusitate, but they always do. I don't want to live long enough to suffer a massive stroke, if you know what I mean.

Tomorrow we are having a guest for lunch. She is a nice young lady, a nurse and she has been having lunch at our house every week for a while now. She believes that she has a job at our local hospital. She is from Japan, so lots of paperwork involved in getting licenses, background checks, etc. Anyway, I am looking forward to her visit, we always have lots to talk about. I'm not sure what we are having except that I want keylime pie for desert, yummm. I will figure a menu in the morning.

Saturday is Flag Day and Sunday is Father's Day. Have a great weekend everyone.


Talk with you later.

No comments: