Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Monday

Here it is Monday again. Not a lot new going on. Last week was spent in one doctor's office after another. This week I have two appointments and Floyd has two. I would have had three, but I cancelled one. One thing I have found out, I am now only 5'2" tall. Wonder when that happened?

It has been nice around here. We actually had thunderstorms Sat. night, not much rain but the temps dropped dramatically with the wind blowing, it was almost chilly! I have been reading daily Journals by people riding their bikes across the country and it is really interesting. East to West, West to East, North to South and South to North. Also many folks hiking all over the place, for miles!! Sounds like great fun if you are physically able. There are designated bike trails and hiking trails all over this country, who knew??

check out: http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/ see: Journals

1 comment:

the Baitlady said...

So you're shrinking? Me too. I'm now 5'6" and 2 years ago I was 5'7".
My daughters complain about being so tall ~ one is 5'11" and the other is 5'12"(6 foot; but she likes to say 5 foot 12 inches ... she said it makes her sound shorter...lol) I told them not to complain; by time they are my age they will still be tall enough to reach into the cupboards without a step stool.