Thursday, April 3, 2008

keyboard messed up.

Yesterday I decided to wash my keyboard. I didn't put it in water, but I did spray it with windex. Apparently my keyboard preferred to be dirty because it would not work after cleaning, so I had to go buy another. I hope my old one works once it is completely dried out. Who knows??

That idiot Bill Richardson says that every day he talks with the Presidente of Mexico and has been promised 100 federales on the border in the town of Palomas, Mx. The Border Agents say that no troops have arrived even though Richardson insists that they had been sent. I think the Border Patrol ought to know if Mexican Troops are there!

What's for dinner?? I have some cajun Boudain Sausage, and, some stir-fry veggies. Also, I think a few french fries would go good, hmmm. Quick and easy stuff! We have ice cream for desert, that's what Floyd likes and I will have some conchas.

I'm going to finish my books by Carolyn Hart and return them to the library tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to find Stuart Wood's latest. Also, I am going to look for Diane Mott Davidson's latest culinary mystery. The books about sleuth Goldy Schultz are very entertaining and contain some really great recipes. My other favorite culinary sleuth, is Faith Fairchild, written by Katherin Hall Page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've finally been back to reading a little - forced the time.

Some of the food you mention I do not know and will have to look it up. :-)

the Baitlady said...

It must be a northern thing that we don't know those southern foods. I too, like Connie haven't heard of the conchas or boudain sausage... so I had to go and look them up. I'd eat it!