Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day

Hope all of you had a happy Valentine's Day. Floyd gave me the prettiest card you can imagine and a big box of chocolates!

We are having a lovely day here in Deming. Lots of Sunshine, no wind! Nothing new to report. We saw our doctors and nothing new, we are as fine as can be expected. Floyd has spent most of today reorganizing a shed, lol. I haven't done much except put dinner on. Simple meal, fried chicken, potatoes, mixed veggies. We had a nice lunch, so that's good enough. Have errands to run tomorrow, hope this nice weather holds. Oh yes, one thing I did was try to organize my flower seeds, not much but something, lol. Wont be long now and Spring will be here. Our Spring arrives about a month before it is official.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can not wait until spring.