Monday, June 14, 2010

Yesterdays

We went through many packets of old photos yesterday. At one point, floyd became so immersed in what we were doing that he forgot where he was..it only lasted for a moment; scared me though. I can't seem to find my digital camera, so I will probably just buy a new one. I haven't even tried out my printer/scanner yet,well, I've used the printer, but not the scanner; like floyd said, when we first moved to Deming, we took pictures all the time but the past couple of years we have both lost interest. Probably just our age/health issues.

Today was a beautiful day locally. Our peaches are ripening and they look so pretty. The wind took most of our fruit, but we have some plums and peaches left. Maybe I will get some pictures when they are ripe:)

2 comments:

Lynilu said...

I can't imagine what I would do without my camera!

moni said...

Well, you take great photos Lyn. I have never fancied myself a photographer. My dad loved photography and had me posing for photos all my young years, lol