Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GD Gignormous Skip Loader!!!!!

:Honestly, sometimes I get so angry with the City of Deming that I could just scream, not that it would help. Early this morning, they sent this huge noisy thing out to clear some gravel from our street. Needlesstosay, it was not efficient and left about half the rocks on the road. We do have road crews here that know what they are doing, but NO, they send someone who barely knows how to drive and probably (you can bet on it), speaks little or no English. If I told you how I really feel, I would be kicked off blogger!

So then we go to get my meds. The new girl at the Walmart Pharmacy says "none of your meds are ready and one is out of stock". I told her "why don't you check those bags down there to see if just maybe my meds are in there?". She did and they were, except for the one med that was out of stock. Guess what was not even in the building, NITRO! Yes, the worlds largest pharmacy cannot save a life if someone dropped right in line to get their meds.

I don't think I can talk to anyone today, I just am unable to be civil. Maybe I will be better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I just looked up Deming on my map and realize that I have been through Deming several times going to and from Tucson! I even spent the night at a motel there.

It is a very small world, Moni!

Teresa said...

Sorry about your day mom...hopefully today will be better.